Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Steve Williams wins flight in Club Championship!

This photo was taken at the honors course in Ooltewah, TN after playing with Kent on Aug 6. On August 4&5 I played and won my flight in the Club Champioship at Four Bridges Country Club and this is the crystal trophy I was awarded. This high honor qualifies me to represent our club on the Butler-Warren Cup team on Sept 22 & 23 this fall. This win comes on the heels of an Arnie's Cup championship with Bob Morgan at the Oasis Country Club in June; we had to beat 71 other teams to win the overall championship. Then in July Bob & I played in our Member Guest tournament in July and won our flight. It has been an unusual streak, but made my summer fun. Thanks for listening to me brag!

Kent will likely post some of our photos from our day of play at the Honors Course. Look for that soon.

Steve

1 comment:

Claudia said...

Congratulations Steve! You've had a good golf summer.