Sunday, August 12, 2007

HI, took me long enough to figure this out!!! Steve, that is a hot pic of you with your cool trophy!! Anyway, so I am really bz working, being a mom, church, working out, i am going to be coaching Katya in soccer, so add that on...i am working at citi in the global trades services dept, praying i get to keep this job for a long time...Katya lost her first tooth!!! Isaiah wont stop sucking on this thumb....he is spoiled, not by me of course!! his sister spoils him badly.

i am single, well kinda, you know how my relationship with jeter is, its tough you know!!

i dont have any pics to put up right now, sorry, but i will soon, next time i have a little bit of time...

keith and claudia, you two are getting old, i cant believe its been so long since you two got married, OMG!! CONGRATS!!!!!

1 comment:

Claudia said...

Good post Genne. Next time you see Jeter let him know I say hi.