Friday, July 27, 2007

I Got A New Job

Hello Family,

Just to let you all know I got a new job this past week. I will be doing logistics for Hancock International in Carol Stream. You can check out their website at www.hancock-international.com. I am excited because it pays well and will give me the business experience I need to have a career in business if the FBI thing doesn't work out. I am still working on the FBI thing by working out but I haven't done very well this week. My friend Vernall is helping me work out, he makes me work hard. I start my new job on August 7th. I'll let you know how it goes.

Claudia

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Felicidades por tu nuevo trabajo y también por el blog. Algún día comenzaré el mío. Mis mejores deseos para los dos.

Besos y abrazos,

JoseLuis

Genne said...

Congrats, but I already told you that, so now you can look at it everyday and think of me saying it to you in the first place!!!

Sooooo, u married a gangzta?? Nice!!